CAD machining means:
- Highest previously unknown fit of wooden building elements.
- Rational production of sophisticated wooden connections.
- Gentle wood processing.
- Reducing possible defect points by thorough CAD planning.
- World-wide exchange of the standardized component data within second via E-mail possible.
Our results regarding trimming
Merkle Holz offers:
- A team of experts from the practice who work exactly according to your requirements.
- Constantly high quality due to modern equipment of machining system and EDP.
- Wood of the short ways - wood and machining from one source save time and money.
- Each components is labelled individually and can exactly be allocated according to the plans included in the delivery.
- All visible processed surfaces are properly chamfered.
- Visible structures are packed in film.
- Dimensions up to 300 x 1,250 x 18,000 mm
- Prefabrication of walls.
Procedure for machined orders:
- On the basis of your planning documents we can make you an offer and carry out the exact production planning when you place the order.
- Still better: You send us the completed BVN file. This saves you the costs for production planning and possible errors are minimized.
- We start as soon as the order has been cleared and production planning completed. First, we cut the required wood, then we perform the necessary machining work.
- All wooden pieces are labelled exactly and packed, together with the related installation plans, properly and in the correct sequence.
- If required, we deliver the kit to your construction site.
- You can now fully concentrate on your work.